New Super Mario Million Coins Achievement (SPOILER)

Anyone that knows me, knows that I am a die hard Mario fan. I downloaded the new Mario game at midnight release on my 3ds.

Also everyone that knows me, knows that I am a compulsive gambler. In this case I wasn't really gambling but there was a challenge to reach 1 million coins.

At first it seemed like a great task to beat, but I was able to find a good place to make a lot of coins and in a fast time.

What I like about the game is that there are probably a million fast ways to get to the million coins, I just happened to stumble upon one of them.

In total I spent over 20 hrs playing the game to reach the goal, but in reality, I made over 750K in the last 8 or 9 hr.

Here are just a couple of screenshots, I will not reveal much more that this screens.

By the way, my magic level was 2-4.... my record on that level is over 5700 ( I got to have over 1000 lives at one point, nintendo doesn't show 1000, it shows a crown plus the last two digits).

Also my record for coin rush is at 13k  with levels 2-4, 1-5 and 2-minicastle

Now I wonder who else has gotten this record......

I Achieved it at 7:00 am  et on monday..




No comments:

Post a Comment