Is it just me, or is this game pretty fun to play?

I don't know if it is the long hours of work or the fact that I made the game, but to be honest with you, right now the game seems pretty fun, I added time and points into it and it is definitely fun to try and beat my own record.

below you can see a current screenshot of the game:

You can notice several things, first the time, It took me 19 seconds. my fastest time yet is 15 seconds, and you may also notice all the orange lines, this feature I think adds a lot to the experience, those orange lines are the lines I landed on during the game, so basically they tell you the path I took. Hitting a line will give you extra points, but only the first time you hit it.

Now my next task is to add reset functionality, it shouldn't be a lot of trouble but it still has to be done. Also I will be adding a screen after winning that shows your current score and then your highest score, that way you can keep track of your performance easily. After that Sounds and menus.

No comments:

Post a Comment